For ECE, facility management comprises technical, commercial and infrastructure management. The goal is to create and maintain a functional and flexible property with optimised overheads for the entire life cycle.
ECE lays the foundations for successful facility management during the planning and design phase for a large-scale commercial project. This concept is underpinned by:
- Market and location surveys
- End-to-end consulting services
- Tailored layout and functional planning concepts
- Detailed feasibility studies and
- Comprehensive leasing concepts as well as marketing and PR activities.
At the same time,
- Intelligent information systems
- Efficient building management and
- All-round commercial administration and management services
ensure the long-term value appreciation of the property. Ecological and economical thinking are not mutually exclusive in this aspect: a requirements-oriented illumination or particularly efficient cooling systems, for example, contribute both to the reduction of CO2 emissions as well as to the reduction of energy costs. In ECE's retail projects, our center management expertise plays an additional, central role.
If you would like more information, please contact our hotlines for trading properties, and office properties.