Your target position: Center Manager
As a Center Manager, you’re in charge of a shopping center with up to 200 stores. You plan marketing measures to position the center and are responsible for day-to-day operations including facility management. As a manager, you lead a team of approximately 20 employees and are responsible for building an excellent business relationship with the center’s tenants. Together with the Leasing Manager and the Asset Manager, you are part of our Portfolio Team. Our trainee program specifically prepares you to successfully manage a shopping center.
- Duration of the trainee program: 18 months as a trainee; afterwards 18 months as a Junior Center Manager
- Assignments at various shopping centers throughout Germany (a trainee apartment is provided by ECE)
- Interdisciplinary training at the Center Management Academy
- Continuous support and rounds of feedback
- You hold a college degree (business administration/retail/real estate)
- You have completed at least one internship in the real estate industry
- You are interested in property management and the retail sector
- You are good with numbers, assertive, a team player, and goal-driven
- You speak German and English fluently
- You are willing to relocate to any location in Germany
How to apply:
If we aren’t currently advertising the trainee program on our job board, you are welcome to send an unsolicited application to karriere(at)ece.com.