Your target position: Leasing Manager
As a Leasing Manager, you develop creative concepts for marketing stores in the shopping centers, and in doing so, lay the foundation for achieving the right tenant and branch mix in the center. You are familiar with the current trends and developments in the retail sector and are able to apply your knowledge persuasively during tenant acquisition meetings and lease negotiations. As a member of the Portfolio Property Team, you are a knowledgeable point of contact for the Center Manager and the Asset Manager when it comes to the current leasing situation at the center. During our trainee program, we will comprehensively prepare you for your future tasks.
- Duration of the trainee program: 18 months
- Familiarization with the leasing situation at various shopping centers
- Interdisciplinary training sessions and mentor feedback
- You hold a college degree (business administration/retail/real estate)
- You have an interest in retail and have ideally completed internships in this field
- You are organized, good with numbers, persuasive, and possess excellent communication skills
- You speak German and English fluently
- You are willing to travel
How to apply:
If you are interested in our trainee program, please send us an unsolicited application to karriere(at)ece.com.