Your target position: Project Manager
As a Project Manager, you will oversee new building developments and restructuring projects from planning to completion. You will work as part of an interdisciplinary project team, gradually assuming technical and commercial responsibility from the planning to the construction phase of the project. Our trainee program specifically prepares you for your future positions so that you can skillfully manage our construction projects.
- Duration of the trainee program: 12 months; afterwards you will be employed as a Junior Project Manager
- Assignments in various departments: Project Management (construction and restructuring of shopping centers and new construction of office buildings, apartments, hotels, and logistics centers), Technical Due Diligence, Design Execution (planning phase), Development, Finance, and Technical Center Management
- Interdisciplinary training, dedicated mentors for each assignment, and mentor feedback
- You hold a degree in civil engineering or architecture
- You have completed at least one internship and/or work–study program in the real estate industry
- You can work independently, take the initiative, and be persuasive
- You are flexible, customer-driven, and possess excellent communication skills
- You speak German and English fluently
How to apply:
As soon as we begin looking for candidates for the trainee program, you will find the job description and information on how to submit your application on our job board.