Your target position: Business IT Specialist
As a Business IT Specialist, you possess extensive technological knowledge as well as an understanding of the company’s operational processes. In this cross-departmental role, you combine your expertise in business administration and project management with applied computer science. In this context, you systematically exploit the potential of modern information technology to solve business problems in a targeted manner.
- Program duration: 3.5 years (7 semesters)
- Degree program: Business informatics (BSc) at the Nordakademie Elmshorn, with alternating 10-week periods of university study and on-the-job training; possibility to complete a semester abroad
- On-the-job training in the following sections and divisions at ECE: IT (primarily), HR, Financial Accounting, Architecture, Leasing, Center Management, and at a shopping center in Hamburg
- You have earned a diploma that qualifies you to attend college or a university of applied sciences
- You passed the Nordakademie’s selection test
- You possess good IT skills and a strong command of the English language
- You have an interest in IT and business
- You are organized, reliable, communicative, and a team player
How to apply:
Cooperative education programs start on September 1 each year. You will find the job advertisement and details on how to apply on our job board in the September of the preceding year. But you are also welcome to send an unsolicited application to karriere(at)ece.com.