Your target position: Office Manager
As an Office Manager, you are responsible for organizing day-to-day office activities and supporting your team in a variety of ways, including coordinating appointments, planning travel, or organizing events. You also perform accounting, research, and administrative tasks and prepare presentations, correspondence, statistics, and contracts.
- Duration of the training program: 3 years (can be reduced to 2.5 years)
- Vocational school: Berufliche Schule City Nord BS 28 (Tessenowweg 3 in Hamburg); classroom instruction is held in 6-week blocks; subjects include economics, accounting, communication, business English, data processing
- On-the-job training in the following sections at ECE: Corporate Communications, HR, Architecture, Project Development, Financial Accounting, IT, Leasing, at the OTTO Group, and at a shopping center in Hamburg
- Elective qualifications: Business management and control, HR management, marketing and sales, public relations, and event management
- You have earned a diploma that qualifies you to attend college or a university of applied sciences, or a secondary school completion certificate
- You are proficient in MS Office
- You are organized, service-minded, and proactive
- You received good grades in math, German, and English
How to apply:
Vocational training programs start on September 1 each year. You will find the job advertisement and details on how to apply on our job board in the September of the preceding year. You are also welcome to send us your unsolicited application to karriere(at)ece.com.