Your target position: Leasing Manager
As a Leasing Manager, you develop creative concepts for marketing stores in the shopping centers, and in doing so, lay the foundation for achieving the right tenant and branch mix in the center. You are familiar with the current trends and developments in the retail sector and are able to apply your knowledge persuasively during tenant acquisition meetings and lease negotiations. As a member of the Portfolio Property Team, you are a knowledgeable point of contact for the Center Manager and the Asset Manager when it comes to the current leasing situation at the center.
- Program duration: 3 years (6 semesters)
- Degree program: Business administration with focus on retail management (BSc) at the Hamburg School of Business Administration, with alternating 12-week periods of university study and on-the-job training; possibility to complete a semester abroad
- On-the-job training in the following divisions and sections at ECE: Leasing (Leasing Management), HR, Financial Accounting, Center Management, internships at the centers, at retailers, and at the OTTO Group
- You have earned a diploma that qualifies you to attend college or a university of applied sciences
- You possess good math skills and a strong command of the German and English languages
- You are willing to travel
- You have an interest in retail
- You are organized, communicative, and efficient
How to apply:
Cooperative education programs start on September 1 each year. You will find the job advertisement and details on how to apply on our job board in the September of the preceding year. But you are also welcome to send us your unsolicited application to karriere(at)ece.com.