Your target position: Center Manager
As a Center Manager, you’re in charge of a shopping center with up to 200 stores. You plan marketing measures to position the center and are responsible for day-to-day operations including facility management. As a manager, you lead a team of approximately 20 employees and are responsible for building an excellent business relationship with the center’s tenants. Together with the Leasing Manager and the Asset Manager, you are part of our interdisciplinary Portfolio Team and the central point of contact for any matters related to the local center.
- Program duration: 3 years (6 semesters)
- Degree program: Retail management (BA) at the European University of Applied Sciences Brühl, with alternating 12-week periods of university study and on-the-job training at our shopping centers; semester abroad during the fifth semester
- Assignments in various shopping centers throughout Germany
- You have earned a diploma that qualifies you to attend college or a university of applied sciences
- You passed the selection test at the EUFH’s Assessment Day
- You possess good math skills and a strong command of the German and English languages
- You are willing to relocate to any location in Germany
- You have an interest in marketing and retail
- You are organized, communicative, and efficient
How to apply:
Cooperative education programs start on September 1 each year. You will find the job advertisement and details on how to apply on our job board in the September of the preceding year. But you are also welcome to send an unsolicited application to karriere(at)ece.com.