Make a request
Do you have individual questions or want further information? Our experts will be happy to help you.
GREENWORKPARK GRÜNHEIDE: MODERN BUSINESS PARK NEAR TESLA IN THE BERLIN-BRANDENBURG METROPOLITAN REGION
Pioneering project in Grünheide: In the immediate vicinity of Berlin and the Tesla Gigafactory, an ultra-modern business park is to be created on 35 hectares of land in the form of the GreenWorkPark. The focus will be on companies and institutes that represent innovative and sustainable products and production processes. In this cosmos, the unique structure of the GreenWorkPark promotes the networking of companies and scientific institutions. In addition to logistics and production companies, small and medium-sized enterprises, start-ups and complementary uses from the fields of education, local supply and services are to establish a healthy mix of sectors and sizes. The GreenWorkPark thus creates space for encounters, education and work.
BRINGING THE VISION TO LIFE
What exactly is to be built on the former MDSG site in the Grünheider district of Hangelsberg? In order to clarify this question, ECE organized an information tour on site on July 29, 2021, thus allowing citizens to participate in the planning process for the GreenWorkPark at an early stage.
About 200 interested people – among them residents, community representatives, and potential users – accepted the invitation and used the opportunity to get a very personal picture of the overall development of the site during the guided tour of the site and the topic-related presentation of the vision for the GreenWorkPark.
The information evening was rounded off by an ideas workshop moderated by the accompanying planning office, in which participants had the opportunity to actively contribute their ideas on the future use of the site, which is to be included in the urban land-use planning process once the decision has been made.
Would you like to receive information material about the event? Please feel free to contact us!
We create spaces for...
Nature & Environment
The GreenWorkPark stands for sustainable development, taking into account ecological, economic and social needs and requirements, true to the motto "Sustainable building and operation"
- Environmentally friendly building materials and DGNB Gold certification
- The goal is CO2 neutrality through the use of renewable energies and closed-loop systems
- Drinking water protection
- Ecology and species protection
- Integrated Mobility concepts
The GreenWorkPark forms a state-of-the-art business park for companies and institutes that stand for innovation and sustainability.
- Mix of industries: Craft | Start Ups | Logistics | Workshop | Production | Services
- Areas for local and regional medium-sized businesses
- Diverse workplaces
- Modern and attractive working environment
- Break in the green
The GreenWorkPark improves the educational infrastructure for Hangelsberg and the surrounding area through the redevelopment of a municipal school near the train station and a university campus that cooperates with the surrounding companies to create practical relevance.
- Holistic approach: attractive business location with education and training function and development perspective for the young generation
- Development of a municipal school (site assessment and planning are the responsibility of the municipality)
- Development of a campus for a private university, surrounding companies as cooperation partners
- Space for innovation: synergy effects between education/technology/companies
The GreenWorkPark enriches the supply situation for goods of daily use in Hangelsberg and the surrounding area by creating attractive open spaces to linger
- Establishment of a food supermarket | discounter | drugstore | farm shop
- Strengthening the neighbourhood by creating new meeting points and open spaces, e.g. bakery/café
- Marketplace for regional weekly markets, sale of regional products
- Creation of synergies with the companies located there as well as supply for the employees
Hangelsberg rail station 500 m
A10/TESLA 7 km
- Grünheide (Mark)
- 20 km to Berlin
- 60 km to Frankfurt (Oder)
- 180 km to Szczecin (Poland)
- 200 km to Dresden
- 230 km to Leipzig
- 360 km to Hamburg